Directions: To obtain a copy of any of the cemeteries listed, please follow the steps below. Please make checks payable to "WSGS".
1. Enclose $2.00 US for postage and $0.50 per page.
2. Include the county and exact name of each cemetery you wish to order copies of.
3. Include your email address in case we have a question about your order.
4. Mail your request to: WSGS Inscriptions, P. O. Box 5106, Madison, WI 53705-0106.
||Location or Township
||Total Number of Pages
||Tn of Ludington
|St. John's Lutheran Church
||Omaha St., Eau Claire
|St. Paul's Lutheran Church
||Tn of Clear Creek
Genealogical Research Society of Eau Claire - c/o Chippewa Valley Museum, P.O. Box 1204, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1204, http://www.grs-ec.org/
Altoona Public Library
1303 Lynn Ave.
Altoona, WI 54720
Augusta Memorial Public Library
113 N Stone St.
Augusta, WI 54722
L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library 400 Eau Claire St. Eau Claire, WI 54701
Search Census and Military Records; Genealogy Resources; Local Genealogy; Local Print Resources; and Online Resources.
Search Eau Claire City Directories, 1880-1923; Eau Claire Area Histories; Historical Newspapers & Magazines; Historical Videos; Kodak Yearbooks, 1900-1910 and 1911-1923; Online Historical Texts; Wisconsin Historical Websites; and Wisconsin Histories.
The Eau Claire Obituary and Cemetery Indexes, a part of the Eau Claire Historical Search, are maintained by the Genealogical Research Society of Eau Claire (GRSEC). These are volunteer projects undertaken by members of the GRSEC and may not be complete or without error. This search interface will also produce results from the library's Barland Biographies, Marriages, Wisconsin Biographies and 1910 Atlas collections.
Area Research Center: William D. McIntrye Library UW-Eau Claire
105 Garfield Ave.
Eau Claire, WI 54701
The Eau Claire Area Research Center (ARC) in Special Collections and Archives holds a wealth of information for genealogists. Our collections span six Wisconsin counties (Buffalo, Chippewa, Clark, Eau Claire, Rusk, and Taylor)
This collection showcases selections from the local history collections of 14 West-Central and Northwestern Wisconsin public libraries. The collection contains texts (including community records, local history narratives and retrospectives, high school yearbooks, and maps) and images of community sites, events, and residents.
Wisconsin Historical Society Digital Collection:
- History of the Chippewa Valley : a faithful record of all important events, incidents and circumstances that have transpired in the valley of the Chippewa from its earliest settlement by white people, Indian treaties, organization of the territory and state; also of the counties embracing the valley, senatorial, assembly and congressional districts, &c. : also a brief biographical sketch of the most prominent persons in the settlement of the valley, 1875, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm4/document.php?CISOROOT=/wch&CISOPTR=54742&REC=4