Area Research Center (ARC):
Location: UW - Green Bay, 2420 Nicolet Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311
Directions: To obtain a copy of any of the cemeteries listed, please follow the steps below. Please make checks payable to "WSGS". Please note: These transcriptions are not complete and were copied during various years before about 1990, so will not have more recent graves in them.
1. Enclose $2.00 US for postage and $0.50 per page.
2. Include the county and exact name of each cemetery you wish to order copies of.
3. Include your email address in case we have a question about your order.
4. Mail your request to: WSGS Inscriptions, P. O. Box 5106, Madison, WI 53705-0106.
Marinette County Historical Society - https://marinettemuseum.wordpress.com/
Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service
- Coleman-Pound Branch - https://www.marinettecountylibraries.org/coleman-pound.html
- Crivitz Branch - https://www.marinettecountylibraries.org/crivitz.html
- Goodman Branch - https://www.marinettecountylibraries.org/goodman.html
- Marinette - https://www.marinettecountylibraries.org/
- Stephenson Public Library - Marinette Branch - https://www.marinettecountylibraries.org/marinette.html
- Niagara Branch - https://www.marinettecountylibraries.org/niagara.html
- Peshtigo Branch - https://www.marinettecountylibraries.org/peshtigo.html
- Wausaukee Branch - https://www.marinettecountylibraries.org/wausaukee.html
Cyndi's List - https://www.cyndislist.com/us/wi/counties/marinette/
FamilySearch Wiki - https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/Marinette_County,_Wisconsin_Genealogy
Historic Map Work - County Plat Maps
History of Northern Wisconsin, Containing an Account of Its Settlement, Growth, Development, and Resources; An Extensive Sketch of Its Counties, Cities, Towns and Villages, Their Improvements, Industries, Manufactories; Biographical Sketches, Portraits of Prominent Men and Early Settlers; Views of County Seats, etc. (1881) - https://archive.org/details/historyofnorther00west
Marinette County Local History - https://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/WI/WI-idx?type=browse&scope=WI.MarinetteCoLocHist
Marinette: Its History and Detailed Information Relating to Its Social, Industrial and Commercial Prominence - https://content.wisconsinhistory.org/digital/collection/wch/id/65918/rec/1
Index to the History of Northern Wisconsin 1881
Published by Wisconsin State Genealogical Society (1981)